Marantz Stereo Amplifier PM5005 - Black
New to the Marantz collection, this excellent entry-level integrated amplifier breaks all the rules. That’s because it’s the first in its class to offer current feedback architecture – a feature that normally is reserved for the more expensive models.
This technology provides very fast and accurate signal handling, which results in perfectly balanced stereo sound reproduction as well as a very open and precise sound stage. It’s also been recently enhanced with performance–optimising discrete audio circuitry and fine-tuning components. In addition, this year’s model looks a little more stylish than last year’s, thanks to new elegant knob design.
On top of that, it comes with a new remote and a new low-power stand-by and auto stand-by mode. But back to being an amp: the PM5005 offers 40W per channel into 8 ohm or 55W into 4 ohm, and includes a metal chassis and a front metal panel to ensure a very rigid and solid base. It also has a Phono MM equaliser, as well as a Source Direct functionality to ensure shortest signal paths. Without doubt, the PM5005 has raised the performance bar in the so-called entry level area. Great sound. Amazing versatility.
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale.
Please CONTACT US for purchasing options.
- Channels - 2
- Current Feedback Technology - Yes
- HDAM version - SA3, SA2
- Power Transformer - EI
- High Grade Audio Components
- Balance, Bass, Treble, Loudness Controls
- Linear drive power supply
- Source Direct
- Standby mode
- Audio Inputs - 6
- Phono - MM
- Audio Outputs - 2
- Speaker A/B
- Headphone Out
- Power Output - 40W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response - 10Hz - 50 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.05%
- Damping factor - 100
- Input sensitivity - 2.2 mV / 47 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio - MM 83 dB
- Input sensitivity High Level - 200 mV / 20 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio High Level - 102dB (2V input)
- Power consumption - 110W
- Standby Consumption - 0.3 W
- Auto power off
- Dimensions (WxHxD) in mm - 400 x 105 x 370
- Weight - 6.7kg
We Also Recommend