Aidoru Projector Ceiling Mount
FITS MOST PROJECTORS INCLUDING LARGER MODELS SUCH AS THE EPSON TW8200, TW9200, TW9200W
- Can be mounted on flat or angled ceilings
- Easily assembled with the most common fittings provided
- Full 360 degree rotation- Vertical Tilt 30 degree up and down
- Cable Management through the center pole
- Suits projectors with either 3 or 4 mounting holes
- Adjusts to fit almost any current DLP or LCD projector
MOUNT YOUR PROJECTOR ON THE CEILING!
This quality projector mount comes with 4 arms so it's perfect for mounting LCD and DLP projectors with either 3 or 4 mounting holes. It allows you to easily and securely mount your projector to the ceiling and isŒæsuitable for flat or angled ceilings. Mounts your projector 200mm from the ceiling (measured from the ceiling to the bottom of the bracket). The choice of 3 or 4 mounting arms offers a wide range of adjustment to suit the majority of modern 3 or 4 point LCD and DLP projectors.
WILL THIS FIT MY PROJECTOR?
It's pretty easy to work out if this bracket is suitable for your projector. There are two main things to consider:
- Check the weight of your projector (this can usually be found in the user manual). This bracket is suitable for projectors which weigh up to 15kg.
- Your projector should have 3 or 4 threaded holes designed for use with a mounting bracket. Often these holes are on the bottom of the projector because it gets mounted "upside down". Measure the distance between whichever two holes are furthest apart from each other. This bracket is suitable for projectors with holes up to 330mm apart. If you'd like some assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff.
EXTRA FITTINGS INCLUDED
This bracket includes extra fittings (not usually included in other brackets) to suit projectors with less traditional mounting systems.
As with all projector brackets, it is essential that this bracket is fixed properly to a timber or metal beam/joist when attaching to plasterboard ceilings.
We Also Recommend