ASUS VL279HE 27" 75Hz Full HD FreeSync Eye Care IPS Monitor
VL279HE Eye Care Monitor – 27-inch, IPS, 75Hz, Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync™, Frameless, Slim, Wall Mountable, Flicker Free, Blue Light Filter
- 27-inch Full HD monitor with IPS technology with stunningly wide 178° viewing angles
- Up to 75Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync™ technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates for fast and smooth gaming
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus with crosshair, timer, FPS counter, display alignment functions
- TÜV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Slim and frameless design with VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
Slim, frameless, elegant
Perfect for multi-display setups
75Hz refresh rate with ASUS GamePlus
Moreover, ASUS-exclusive GamePlus technology with crosshair, timer FPS counter and display alignment functions gives you in-game enhancements that help you to get more out of game. All functions can easily be accessed via the onscreen display menu. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. VL279 has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. VL279 features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.+-
We Also Recommend