Bowers & Wilkins 606 Bookshelf Speakers (PAIR)
The largest standmount/bookshelf in the new range, the 606 delivers refined, room-filling sound, perfect for those who want power from a smaller speaker.
The 606 standmount loudspeaker in the new 600 Series from Bowers & Wilkins transforms your home with pristine sound. Whether it's sitting on a bookshelf or stand, the 606 allows you to hear music the way it was supposed to be heard. Featuring our cutting-edge Continuum™ cone technology, the 606 creates a pure and precise soundscape. Developed over an eight-year period and first featured on our flagship 800 Series Diamond models, the Continuum cone has been integrated into the sixth generation of the critically acclaimed 606. But the new 606 speaker isn't just about cleaner sound – it boasts a cleaner look, too. We removed grille pegs and replaced them with magnets, while moving the port to the rear cabinet, creating a modern and premium aesthetic perfect for surround sound in the living room or stereo listening at its finest. And now with matte finishes in black and white, they add a clean look to every room. Enjoy a beautiful sound session with the 606.
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter
- Continuum cone bass/ midrange
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminium dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB 40Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response: 52Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.7Ω)
- Recommended amplifier: 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Finish: Black
- Height: 13.8"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 11.8"
- Unit: 15.2 lb
- Shipping: 16kg 43 x 54 x 46.5cm
(Sold As Pair) Stands Not Included
We Also Recommend