Rode SMARTLAVPLUS SmartLav+ Smartphone Microphone
The Rode smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade lapel mic perfect for discreet and portable recording. Simply mount the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the Rode Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
Your film, made easy
The Rode smartLav+ makes it easy and inexpensive to record multiple actors in one scene. Mount one mic to each actor and simply connect to their smartphone, check levels and hit record. Once the director calls ‘cut’ collect the devices and download the audio direct to your project. Using RØDE Rec on iOS devices you can quickly share direct from the app!
Gaming & live streaming
Most gaming headphones have ordinary microphones with the sound of the headphones prioritised over the quality of the microphone. The Rode smartLav+ is the perfect replacement if you want to be heard loud and clear.
Capture the big day
The Rode smartLav+ is the perfect microphone for wedding video production. Simply attach the microphone to a smartphone for a discreet and slimline solution to record the groom, minister or any other party throughout the service. Or let the recording run and capture all the audio throughout the day!
Meetings, School, Podcasts, Twitch, Facebook Live..e.t.c
It’s never been easier to record and share online with your audience, wherever they might be. Just mount a smartLav+ on performer and connect it to a smartphone. Using the RØDE Rec app on iOS you can make the audio instantly available online via Dropbox, FTP, email and more.
- Omni-directional condenser capsule picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
- Uses a standard TRRS connection, which plugs directly into your most smartphone or tablet's headset input.
- Can be mounted in a variety of positions and orientations.
- Works with any audio app . With 'RØDE Rec' app for Apple iOS. it ia a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalisation presets to suit various recording situations.
- Includes wind shield and durable mounting clip, Kevlar reinforced cable
Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarise
Active Electronics: JFET
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
Output Impedance: 3Ω
Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV
Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 27dB-A
Dimensions: 1180.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
Output: TRRS Output
We Also Recommend