Designed and Engineered in Japan. Uniden's DECT 1015 uses Wireless Friendly DECT Technology. With cutting-edge American DECT 6.0 Technology the DECT 1015 Cordless Phone System is a reliable choice for any person.
Uniden DECT1015 Digital Cordless Phone
The DECT 1015 has a unique wall mount design which has been designed specifically with wall mounting in mind. Like never before the base unit sits fully flush against the wall, providing a streamlined and contemporary look.
Uniden's quality and performance make the DECT 1015 an outstanding and reliable digital choice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Cutting Edge DECT6.0 Technology
- Eco Friendly Mode
- Green Backlit LCD Display
- 3 Line Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Designed for High Density Living Environments
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Maxi Sound – Extra Loud Handset Volume Control
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Visual Message Waiting Indicator (VMWI)
- 30 Phonebook Memories and 30 Caller ID Memories
- Alphabetical Search and Dial
- POP ID – Caller Name Identification
- Up to 8 Hours Talk Time
- Up to 7 Days Standby Time
- Wall or Desk Mountable
- And more!
* Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
The DECT6.0 Interference Free Communication logo is a trademark of DECT forum.
We Also Recommend