Designed and engineered in Japan, Uniden’s DECT 1715 uses the Wireless Friendly DECT technology.
Uniden DECT1715 Cordless Phone With Power Failure Backup
We’ve introduced a handy feature – Blackout Power Failure^ Protection Feature. When a Power Failure occurs, the charged handset temporarily supplies power to the base unit. You can then make and receives calls using a handset.
These phones are ideally suited to high density living environments and have excellent array of features suitable for any home. They have great talking range, unique styling, 3 line backlit display LCD display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network friendly. The digital duplex speakerphone on the handset makes handsfree communication a breeze.
This phone has a duplex speakerphone allowing you to have handsfree conversations and ensure you can keep working wile on the phone.
Uniden quality and performance makes an outstanding and reliable digital choice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Orange Backlit LCD Display
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Choice of Different Ring Tones
- Maxi Sound – Extra Loud Handset Volume Control
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- Advanced Alpha Display Caller ID
- 70 Phonebook Memories and 30 Caller ID Memories*
- Alphabetical Search and Dial
- POP ID* – Caller Name Identification
- Intercom / Announce Call Transfer
- Up to 10 Hours Talk Time
- Up to 7 Days Standby Time
- Wall and Desk Mountable
- And more!
* Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
^ When a Power Failure occurs, the charged handset temporarily supplies power to the base unit. You can then make and receive calls using a handset. However, none of the keys on the base unit are functional during the Power Failure mode and the power life is limited to that of the remaining Power Life of the Cordless Handset battery.
We Also Recommend