This phone offers versatility and style with the added convenience of Advanced LCD with Caller Identification to show you the incoming number and name of who is calling you.
Uniden FP1355 Corded Phone with Digital TAM
The FP 1355 is operational even under power failure conditions even under those unexpected power failures which is essential or alternatively you can use it as a backup to your cordless phone. This product is designed and engineered by Uniden providing the most superior sound quality that a corded phone has to offer.
- Advanced LCD and Caller ID* Display
- Date and Time Display
- Operational Under Power Failure Conditions**
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Remote Access
- Large Adjustable LCD Display
- Digital Duplex Handsfree Speakerphone
- Slow Playback Function on Answering Machine
- On Hook Dialling
- 30 min Record time on Answering Machine
- Memo Record Feature
- 10 Phonebook / Memory Dial
- Counter on Base
- 4 Level Volume Control
- Visual Message Waiting (VMWI)
- Call Duration Timer
- Flash Button (Call Waiting Compatible)
- 3 One Touch Dial Key
- Redial Button
- Mute Button
- Wall/Desk Mountable
*Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
** In the event of a power failure occurring, incoming and outgoing calls can be made however the speakerphone on the base as well as the backlit keypad and LCD display will not function.
We Also Recommend