Vincent Digital To Analogue DAC-1 D/A Converter
The PCM1796 from Burr-Brown converts the digital signal that can be fed in via USB, coax or optically, as you wish. Result = Beautiful sound.
Vincent has moved into the digital music front with its DAC-1. Using a Burr-Brown PCM1796 to convert digital signals from a variety of inputs including USB, coaxial and optical to the highest quality analogue signal. The Vincent DAC-1 provides the best digital to analogue conversion for all your digital audio files.
· D/A converter: 24 bit / 192 kHz,
· Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
· Harmonic distortion: < 0.005 %
· Audio output voltage: 2.5 V
· Signal-noise ratio: > 94 dB,
· Dynamic range: > 100 dB,
· Channel separation: > 94 dB
· Outputs: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x stereo XLR
· Inputs: 1 x USB, 1 x digital optical, 1 x digital coaxial
· Colour: black/silver,
· Weight: 5.5 kg
· Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 79 x 343 mm – See more at:
We Also Recommend