Wireworld HDMI-HDMI Lead Chroma 7 Series Active (Directional)
The Chroma™ 7 utilizes the WireWorld heavier 24AWG Symmetricon™ flat construction cable. It offers significantly lower loss and higher precision.
The new ‘Series 7’ cables incorporate a number of innovations, including a new composite insulation materials called ‘Composilex® 2’, HD-Grip™ and self-locking HDMI connectors. Many of the new cables include distinctive coins that commemorate the company’s 20-year anniversary.
All of the Series 7 cables feature Composilex 2 insulation technology, which minimizes the triboelectric noise produced by conventional insulation materials. Many understand that insulation materials influence the performance of a cable. Wireworld created unique polymer composites designed specifically to optimize fidelity. The benefits of Composilex 2 are especially noticeable on Series 7 HDMI cables where the reduced interference preserves the purity of the original sound thereby greatly improves performance. These new materials push the boundaries of there expectations for fidelity by letting us hear, see and feel more than ever before.
Wireworld’s HD-Grip HDMI connectors solve the common problem of cables becoming unplugged. Unlike some competitors, the self-locking function of HD-Grip is as simple to use as a standard cable, while the increased retention force compares favorably to other more complex
solutions. In addition to self-locking, HD-Grip plugs also feature upgraded contacts with proprietary silver+gold plating that improves audible and visible clarity. All six levels of Wireworld Series 7 HDMI cables were upgraded with HD-Grip connectors and Composilex 2 insulation to provide superior performance and value.
Wireworld’s line of HDMI® cables consist of six different levels of price and performance. All of these cables utilize Wireworld's proprietary cable designs, either a 24-Conductor DNA Helix® or 16-Conductor Symmetricon® design, with material improvements that enable each upgrade level to provide even higher levels of sound and image quality. All Wireworld HDMI cables now feature HD-Grip™ plugs for improved retention. FT4 & CL3 approved for in-wall installation.
All Wireworld Series 7 HDMI cables (every length) are High Speed with Ethernet; perfect for 3D & UltraHD 4K applications, and feature Composilex® 2 insulation technology.
WireWorld is leading the way in verifying the quality of all its HDMI products. WireWorld’s range of HDMI cables are subjected to a very exact quality control and testing procedures. Each and every cable goes through a full electrical test and visual inspection. Only the samples that meet there strict criteria are shipped to customers worldwide.
- Wireworld Chroma 7 HDMI to HDMI Cable
- HDMI 2.0 Compliant, High Speed with Ethernet
- High Speed with Ethernet HDMI® Cable: fully supports all features of HDMI® v1.4
- Data rate: 10.2Gbps to 23Gbps covering 1080p, HD4K, Deep Colour, Audio Return Channel (ARC) and all 3D formats
- Conductors: 16 Conductor Symmetricon Oxygen Free Copper conductors (OFC)
- Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
- Insulation: Composilex 2 Insulation reduces interference and greatly improves performance
- Cable Design: Symmetricon
- Connectors: HD-Grip™ plugs with silver+gold contacts for the best HDMI connections ever
- Available lengths: 0.3, 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 7m, 9m, 12m & 15m
- Available terminations: HDMI-HDMI
* = This cable feature Active Eq. circuits. Cable direction MUST be observed for these cables to function properly, and to avoid damage.
IMPORTANT: Please observe the correct cable orientation during installation. The cable is marked with an arrow "→" which indicates signal direction. e.g. Bluray/DVD → AV Receiver→ TV/Projector
We Also Recommend